What a fun week this has been!! I had the whole week off and Rob took Tues-Friday off. We got a lot done, starting with painting the entry way , which I am not so sure I like it yet. I will have to live with it for a week or so to see if I will keep the color. We finally took a family vacation. We went down to St. Louis which was a lot of fun. We worried about Kaitlyn, but she did a good job. We went to the Arch, which both Kids LOVED!!! I will get picts later. They liked the tram ride to the top and had fun looking out the window. We went to the Science Center where the kids had fun playing with all the exhibits!! After going to Happy Hour at the hotel, which Rob and I sure appreciated, we headed to the pool. Logan jumped right in!! The pool was half inside and half outside, so they had fun going under the wall to get outside. Kaitlyn and I sat on the steps and swung our legs back and forth. She was unsure at first, but after awhile, she loved it and cried when we took her out. She had fun bopping up and down, she even was brave enough to put her face in the water!
On Thursday, we went to the St. Louis Zoo. We did not realize how big the zoo was. We were used to the Des Moines Zoo, where you are done in less than a hour. This one took us 6 hours to see everything.It was a lot of fun. Logan liked the reptiles and bugs. Kailtyn liked the tortoises and the elephants. We went to a dinosaur exhibit where they had life sized dinos that spit on us!! It felt good on the hot day. We ended our vac at a fiends house to see their new beautiful baby girl. It was nice to see them again!!!
I will put up pict in a few days.
No comments:
Post a Comment