Well, it has been one heck of a week. Rob had minor surgery on Tuesday. He has not been feeling good for the past 3 weeks, and then last THursday, woke up in a lot of pain He finally went to the doctor on TUesday and they could not tell what was wrong so they set him up for exploratory surgery. He went in and they found an abscess that they cut open and drained. He is home and in a lot of pain. Thank god it was nothing too serious.
That same day, Logan's school called and said he was throwing up. So I was put in a pickle. I had a sick child and a husband that I needed to take in for surgery. THank goodness for my dad, who took the afternoon off to watch Logan. Now I am stuck taking care of Rob,which is not THAT bad, but it sure makes for a long day.
At least we can see the light at the end of the tunnel.
No comments:
Post a Comment