We had pretty good seats for the show. It was loaded with music and comedy. I would recommend anyone to go and see them. It is quite amazing how they can do all the things that they do.
Thursday, April 3, 2008
BLUE MAN GROUP
Rob and I finally got to use our Christmas present from my parents. On Tuesday, we went to see the Blue Man Group at the Civic Center. It was a great night out. Grandma and grandpa H. babysat Logan and Kaitlyn, so we took full advantage of the evening. We went out to eat at a Mediterranean deli, and had falafel (which I do not recommend), and then ate a chicken wrap loaded with garlic. We would have to say that We are going to stick to American, Chinese, Mexican and Italian food from now on.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment