Okay, this is a hard one for me, Kaitlyn has graduated onto a big girl cot at daycare. I about cried when they told me, and then did get teary eyed when I saw it. When I asked how she does on the cot they said that it takes a little bit to get her to sleep, but not much more than usual, but when she wakes up, she is off it right away and on the move. The teachers also told me she will be moving to the toddler room in the next couple of months. I thanked them for letting me know, so I can prepare myself for that move.
Tuesday, April 15, 2008
A Teary Milestone
Okay, this is a hard one for me, Kaitlyn has graduated onto a big girl cot at daycare. I about cried when they told me, and then did get teary eyed when I saw it. When I asked how she does on the cot they said that it takes a little bit to get her to sleep, but not much more than usual, but when she wakes up, she is off it right away and on the move. The teachers also told me she will be moving to the toddler room in the next couple of months. I thanked them for letting me know, so I can prepare myself for that move.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Oh, they just grow up so fast!!
Post a Comment