* Rob's mom Sue cam from Iowa on Friday night and spent the weekend. with us.
* Sue brought Chinese from Webster City (our favorite). There are no good Chinese places here in Peoria.
* We all went to an apple orchard on Saturday. Logan and Kaitlyn picked out their own pumpkins in a pumpkin patch.
* Both Logan and Kaitlyn rode ponies!!!
* Logan red Green Eggs and Ham to Grandma R. and then started the Cat in the Hat!!
* Kaitlyn put a cheese curl in her mouth with her toes.
* After months of complaining, I finally bought a new camera!!!
* My best friend from Iowa and her husband Jason were driving through Peoria on their way to Indiana. Charleen dropped off
a little tikes car for Kaitlyn to "drive"
* Kaitlyn got a little tikes car that she can "drive" She loves to get in and out and steer the wheel. - Thanks Charleen.
* I went to Barns and Noble and got an Educators Discount card. Now I will be able to get special discounts on work and personal items!!!
* I got all the Laundry done in one weekend!!!!!
Hope everyone has a great week!!!

No comments:
Post a Comment