Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Finally!!!!

About a week agao, we finally finished our plans for our Kitchen. Our old microwave, the one I had when I went off to college in 1996 finally died. That pushed us to go to Lowes and buy our stainless steel over the range microwave. We could not waste time, since we had no microwave to supply Logan with his microwave popcorn. Not the time we wanted to get it, since the US is in a recession, I guess we helped out the workers at Lowes, so then I feel a little bit better about spending money right now. Anyway, after having to take out some cabinets, we got it in and it looks great!! We are very happy with it. I was worried about taking the cabinets out, I was not sure where to put the alcohol that was up there. It turned out really good, because it made me reorganize the other cabinets and found ALOT of space!!! I am so lucky to have Rob, who is able to do these handyman things!!!
I LOVE YOU ROB!!!


Our new microwave!!!



What a mess

No comments: