On Wednesday, both Logan and Kaitlyn had a first. Logan and I took Kaitlyn to her FIRST movie at the movie theater. It was a free movie that they have for children in the morning, so I thought it was a good time to see if she would/could sit through the movie. Well, I think she would have sat for most of the movie if I kept shoving m&ms in her mouth. She was quiet when she was eating them, but when I ran out of the snack pack, she was up moving around and talking. Then, when I opened another snack pack, she was fine. She was not as bad as I thought she was going to be. We actually made it through the whole movie. THank goodness nobody had to pay for the movie, since the people in front of us probably heard more of Kaitlyn than the movie.
Now for Logan, Wednesday night he went on his FIRST friend sleep over. He stayed at his friends Isaac's house. Rob and I were waiting for a call at night for me to come and get him, but he did great and did not call. He had no problems. He even ate Maria's hamburgers (he complains at our house about hamburgers). He said he had a great time. Our little boy is growing up!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment