Friday, July 17, 2009

POPCORN EATER

If you know Logan, you will know that he loves popcorn, i mean LOVES popcorn. If you also know Logan, you know that he does not like to eat meals without complaining about something we are eating. Well, ROb and I have had it, so while I was teaching at school I read this book called Bread and Jam for Francis. It was about a girl who loved bread and jam. Her parents decided that that is what she was going to eat for every meal until she got sick of it. Can you see were I am going with this story about Logan ??
On July 13th, we started Logan on a POPCORN diet. He eats popcorn for breakfast, lunch, and dinner, and he even chooses to have it for snacks as well. He is on day four and has put away 15 bags of microwave popcorn. There are some moments where Rob and I look at each other when Logan is eating and think "man, he is getting sick of it" and then 2 hours later, he is putting away another bag. This boy will never stop.
ROb and I made a bet. I said Logan will do it for 7 days before he stops and Rob says he is going to last 21 days. We will see who wins. Never the less, Logan is loving his "diet" I do have to say, meal time is mush more enjoyable since we do not have to listen to him complain about the food he has to eat, and it is much easier making breakfast, lunch, and dinner for him.


No comments: