The little things are so important. Logan and I have a wonderful tradition. We pop a bag of popcorn, put some m&ms in it and watch Friends! The time that we share is priceless.
Logan was introduced to the t.v show Friends, because mom was a big fan and I have all 10 seasons on DVD. I cannot remember when we did not watch Friends. I can honestly say that I know what happens in every show. ( i know I am a looser).
I remember when Logan was 2 years old and the song would come on and he would dance his heart out. His hands would shake up and down, he would sway back and forth and bounce up and down!!!
Now, as we sit and watch Friends this is one of the times we cherish together. My favorite part of our time is sitting on our love seat and spending time with him. Logan's favorite part of course is the popcorn and m&ms.

No comments:
Post a Comment