Tuesday, July 8, 2008

A rough night.

I love our house.  It is everything we were looking for when we were buying a house a little more than a year ago.  4 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms, a beautiful kitchen, a big living room, a game room and then the basement which rob took over and put in a huge workbench.  However, tonight I just finished cleaning the THREE bathrooms, and at this time, I do not like our house.  Thanks to the males in the house, who have a hard time hitting the hole, it takes a long time to clean the bathrooms and it is disgusting.  (wives and mothers of boys, I know you feel my pain).  I do not like the fact that when I clean the house, it takes forever, and then within less than an hour, the house looks like a tornado just went through (thanks Logan and Kaitlyn).  I tried to talk Rob into letting us get a maid, at least once a month,  but he is not on board with that.  I guess for now, I just have to plug my nose and dive into it.  

1 comment:

Momma and Lexi said...

You should add some pics of the house. Other than the moving annoucement, I don't think I've seen any pictures.....and I LOVE PICTURES!!! :o)