Wednesday, July 9, 2008

SHOES



Well, Kaitlyn is taking after her grandma Hochsprung, Kaitlyn is a shoe gal.  She loves her shoes, in fact she loves everyones shoes.  She has been like this ever since she started wearing them.  She has to have her shoes on, she cries when we take them off.   She would sleep with them on if we let her.   They are the one of the first things she gets when she gets up in the morning (besides her poptart).  It is so funny, because when she sees one of my shoes, she brings them to me and put them on me, or at least tries.  She takes Logan's shoes to him and the same with daddy.  In fact, she puts our shoes on her feet.  I have been told that she does the same thing at daycare.  If a child's shoes are off, she will pick up that shoe and try to put their shoe back on that child.  
My best friend from Iowa came with her two children and Kaitlyn put Cora's shoes on and walked around the house with her shoes on.  I have a feeling I will be in a lot of trouble when Kaitlyn is older.  I better start a savings account to buy her shoes.  

No comments: